Our Product and Professional Services groups are both growing. We have opportunities for experienced professionals looking to work in a dynamic environment where you can use your can do attitude to make a difference to our organisation and our customers.
HR and Payroll
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience of implementing large HR and Payroll systems in Oracle e-business suite. Any exposure to Oracle Cloud would be advantageous.
- 5+ years’ experience of implementing Oracle Payroll and HR Modules
- Deep knowledge of Fast Formula definitions and other HR/Payroll related configuration tasks.
- Extensive experience working within an Oracle E-Business Suite environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and beyond – HRMS, Self Service HR, iRecruitment and Payroll modules.
We are also looking for an experienced Oracle Financials Product expert who has experience of implanting core Financials modules i.e. GL, AP, AR, FA, CM and Tax. Additional experience of other modules and any Oracle Cloud exposure would be advantageous.
- 5+ years experience of implementing Oracle Financial modules
- Implementation experience in other Oracle modules such as Procurement, Projects, HRMS would also be advantageous.
For both roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
- Organized and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to apply for either of these roles, please do get in touch. Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.